Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Indiana....Here we come.. (can you sense the joy?)

It's Wednesday morning and I'm in a pretty good mood despite the horrible weather out. The chunker is getting her bath when, L comes in the kitchen and says, "I want to go home". All I can say is "Great!". Now, you must understand that, this is coming from the guy that was bent on staying in Cali for at least 5 years. He went on to tell me why and when he's thinking is the best time. So, we came up with March of next year. I don't think I've had something so great to look forward too since we found out we were having a boy. Us moving back is something that pretty much both our families have been wanting since we moved out here. As you might expect, they're excited as well . We feel a sense of happiness since we made this decision. So, we're hoping everything goes well for us through this year. And next March, we'll be on our way home. It feels great to say that, home.
One thing that I'm really looking forward to is being able to go out and have fun once in a while, and knowing that my kids are in great hands (yes grandma E, that means you). There's no one better to babysit your kids that their grandma and papaw. I can't wait! Emils and the baby will be able to grow up in a place where the number one cause of respiratory problems is smog. A place where they can play in the grassy fields and collect bugs, berries and rocks. It's just a nice place. Sure, kind of boring sometimes, but nice.
On a more awww note, Emils has once again tested her tolerance to pain. Poor chunker. Thank goodness it was nothing major. I swear, that girl needs a helmet and some pads as an everyday accessory. And yes, I have put it on my shopping list. I forgot to mention that Emils has become quite the little climber. Now, the living room table and anything that she has access to have become her own little obstacle course. All I have to say is, I better stock up on neosporin, children's tylenol and come up with more song and dance combos to get her to calm down. Ah, the life of a mom.
Flash forward to December of 06. We should've stayed in California.

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Awesome - this is like a friggin time capsule!
Now Update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home