Saturday, April 08, 2006

How many steps...

So, after almost 2 months of trying it out, Emils has finally gotten comfortable walking. L and I used to say that we couldn't wait for Emils to start walking. But now, we just wish she'd slow down. From 8 am to 9 pm, it's non-stop chasing, gasping and breathing sighs of relief. She's quite the little climber too. No piece of furniture is safe. And let's not even get started on her love of clothes (i.e., opening all her drawers and scattering clothes all over the place). I could start my own laundry business considering how much stuff I have to wash, fold, iron and hang. It's become a full-time job (laundry).
All in all, I enjoy every minute of chaos that Emils has to offer. But between you and me, my favorite part of the day is when I put her to sleep. Her sweet chubby face looking so peaceful. The perfect angel (sleeping). But when awake, the transformation occurs and my sweet chunker bun is a little hurricane, tearing through the house. Boy, I can't wait until she's coordinated enough that she starts to run (can you sense the sarcasm?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home