Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Finally!! We return!

Jeez, I thought I'd never be able to post on this thing again. All I have to say is, SBC techies, get your stuff straight. After almost 2 weeks of no dsl (the agony), it's finally on again. And I can keep trying to post things about Emils. So, where shall I begin.....? We've been terribly ill for the past week. Me with a severe sinus infection and poor little Emils with an ear infection. But, thanks to the man who discovered penicillin, we are doing much better. And hopefully by the end of the week we should be well on our way to completely recovering from this annoying bug.
This is Emils first real illness, and she's been a trooper. Although, she feels the need to scream at the top of her lungs when I have to clear her nose (it's not fun for me either, trust me). We've pretty much been home all week since this annoying weather just wont let up. And well, I really don't think that having our illnesses progress to pneumonia is a good thing. So, we just sit at home and watch the rain. So, maybe in another couple of days something exciting will happen. Until then, my blog is just plain boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home